NSG User Manual
1.2. Key Features
- Supported radio technologies: LTE (FDD and TDD), LTE-A , WCDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/GPRS/EGPRS, TD-SCDMA (including interaction with LTE and GSM), EV-DO Rev. B/EV-DO Rev. A/EV-DO Rel. 0/cdma2000/cdmaOne
- Supported Testing: PS, CS, VoLTE
- Signaling Tracing: L1/L2/L3 tracing
- Signaling decoding: full decoding of message decoding and presentation of different radio technologies
- Dual SIM card support and monitor 2 networks simultaneously within a single mobile phone.
- Forcing features for different technologies, including RAT locking, band locking and cell locking as well
- Different predefined monitors and charts of different technologies, such as cell information, radio configurations, channel information, packet performance and etc.
- Most front-edged technologies supports, such as LTE-A, 256-QAM DL, 64-QAM UL, 4xCC, 4x4MIMO, VoLTE EVS codec, LTE eLAA and so on…
- In-building testing support
- Data and voice testing scripting support